Why do countless nuclear contractors, construction firms and industrial facility managers rely on Cutting Technologies (CTI) and our diamond wire sawing? Because CTI is...
- Fast - to keep pace with your outage and construction timeline,
- Flexible - to access restrictive jobsites without disrupting regular operations,
- Precise - to ensure surgical accuracy for your retrofitting, reengineering and reconstruction projects.
CTI's diamond wire cutting is ideal for cutting metal and heavily-reinforced concrete in a range of industrial and heavy civil applications. When paired with our FASTrack Process, it ensures your tight schedule and critical path objectives are met. Typical applications include:
- Underwater cutting for bridge, dock, dam, wharf and pier modifications;
- Refinery turnarounds and power plant retrofitting;
- Line modifications at industrial plants and process facilities such as steel mills / steelworks, paper and pulp plants, cement plants and mineral processing facilities;
- Maintenance and capital projects at water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants / wastewater treatment plants (WWTP);
- Nuclear decommissioning, SGR projects and maintenance outages.
CTI's Rapid Response Team can mobilize to your site at a moment's notice and quickly cut metal and concrete to ensure the speed and schedule of your controlled demolition project. Plus, the small footprint of our concrete saw cutting equipment eliminates disruption to surrounding operations, reducing line downtime and minimizing cost.
With their small footprint and remote operation, our diamond wire saws excel at underwater concrete cutting, and at cutting on confined space and limited access jobsites.
Additionally, our saws perform without vibration, noise, dust and flying debris, enabling controlled demolition in busy traffic, sensitive and occupied areas, and where outage trades, line operations and production facilities must continue to work without interruption. Diamond wire sawing is:
CTI's wire sawing is a non-explosive, non-destructive form of controlled demolition that leaves remaining structures safely intact. Together with CTI Advanced Engineering Solutions, this precision cutting method is ideal for conquering the demanding jobs that are beyond the ability of other concrete sawing firms.
Plus, our wire sawing team can cut sections of concrete and metal to virtually any size and volume, they're capable of cutting complex and irregular shapes, and they always leave a smooth finished surface with no over-cutting at the corners.
Contact CTI today to learn how our diamond wire sawing service can achieve your selective demolition goals.